We print on a 20 mil thick poly cotton blend canvas that once printed we topcoat with a satin varnish to protect and preserve the the print. After printing we can mount your canvas 3 ways:
- Mounted to a 5/8” deep stretcher frame. Best for mounting into a picture frame.
- Mounted to a 1-3/8” deep frame (often called a gallery frame) our most popular. We can finish the edge 3 ways and it is ready to hang on the wall.
- Mounted to a 2” deep frame – similar to our 1-1/2, but a much heavier frame and adds a little extra drama once hung on the wall.
Canvas edge finishing
We can print the edges of our gallery wrapped canvases 3 ways
- Color wrap – black, grey & white are the most popular in this style
- Mirror wrap– Our most popular way to finish the edges on our canvases. We clone outside edges of your image and print that on the edge of the canvas. This way it does not cut off any of the image on the face of the canvas.
- Image wrap – We print your image oversize and let the image itself wraparound on the side. Good choice for photos where the focus of the photo is in the center.
Before starting your order please review our digital file submission guidelines here